Friday, November 21, 2008

Tell me a story...

My niece Madisyn is seriously the funniest 3 yr old I have ever met. She is very big into pretending these days and loves when you tell her a good scary story. I've tried to come up with some good ones, but she made it quite clear on my last attempt that it wasn't up to par. We sat down on the couch with her saying "tell me a story." So, I told a story about a scary green monster and children running for their lives-the scarier the better. I finished up the story pretty impressed with myself. But, she just sat there. "That was boring..." I was shocked! I threw out some of my best material in that one! "Well, you tell me a story then." "Fine. Once upon a time there were 2 girls. One of the girls asked the other girl to tell her a story and it was stupid. The End." Pretty sure, I could not stop laughing.

No comments: