Monday, November 10, 2008

First, and foremost...

Welcome to my blog! I'm new at this, so bear with me! I hope to have pictures up and running soon; just wanted to introduce myself and get my name out there!

I think that I can speak for all of us when I say that we have all experienced hard times. It's what we do during those hard times that make us who we are. "Here's to Rome" was developed while talking to my best friend, Haley (yes, we know our names rhyme). We decided that we were going to say "here's to Rome" when something just doesn't go right. It reminds us that good times are just ahead! Which brings me to my next topic...we're going to Rome!... And Paris! and Spain! Jealous yet? I could keep going... Our other friend Zach is also joining us on this great voyage across the seas! We are leaving in May which leaves us 6 more months of planning and waiting. In the meantime, I hope to capture the adventures I experience, the lessons I learn and all the in between stories along the way...So don't forget to remember to laugh!!

No comments: